Original Presentation Date: June 13, 2019
Establishing an enterprise-wide accessibility program for a large and diverse company can be a challenging task. In this webinar, Aetna’s Director of Digital Accessibility/Usability David Annecharico explains how his company developed and rolled out a digital accessibility program, including the basic pillars of support and strategic actions that made Aetna’s program a success. Key topics discussed include:
- Gaining executive-level support and funding with an effective operating model
- Partnering with Compliance and Legal teams to publish official compliance policies for digital accessibility
- Integrating digital accessibility checkpoints into IT product development lifecycles
- Implementing formal usability testing that includes participants with various disabilities
- Establishing a central resource to provide accessibility services and support to the enterprise
Please complete the form below to access the recorded presentation, PowerPoint slides, and CART transcript.
About the Speaker:
David Annecharico: Director of Digital Accessibility and Usability
David leads Aetna’s digital accessibility transformation. He has been with Aetna for nearly 30 years spanning over IT, training, marketing, UX design, and usability. For the past eight years, he has been focusing on digital accessibility.